Porcelain Fixed Bridges
There are several types of bridges. Dr. Greco will discuss the best options for your particular case. Porcelain fixed bridges are most popular because they resemble your natural teeth. This type of bridge consists to two crowns that go over two anchoring teeth (abutment teeth) and are attached to pontics (artificial teeth), filling the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
Reasons for a fixed bridge:
- Fill spaces created by missing teeth.
- Maintain proper lip support.
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position.
- Restore chewing and speaking ability.
- Restore your smile.
- Upgrade from a removable partial denture to a permanent dental appliance.