Dr. Greco has been successfully using dental implants in his practice since 1987. Dental implants are the most advantageous way to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are artificial titanium roots and teeth that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone. Dr. Greco works with his surgical team to have implants properly placed. The teeth attached to implants are very natural looking and often enhance or restore a patient?’s smile.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth spaces.
- Restore a patient’?s confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance lip support.
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
See how implants can give you a more natural smile!